Monday 19 September 2011

Introduction about myself

     Hi, my name is Sue Pui Yan and I come from Seremban. Some of my friends call me Sue as it is easy to remember while the others call me Pui Yan. I am eighteen years old and I am currently pursuing my studies at Inti International University which is located at Nilai.  Moreover, I am a tall girl and my height is about 172cm. I like to eat all kinds of food, especially vegetables. This is because vegetables contain fibers and essential nutrients for human health. Besides, I like to drink mango juice, sour soup juice, and carrot juice. All these kind of drinks are tasty and also beneficial for us.
     Moreover, I am the youngest child in my family. I have one brother that is studying actuarial mathematics at Michigan. He is more hardworking than me and thus he will guide me in my studies. In additions, I like to read storybooks, watching Korean drama and listening to music. I will be able to release my stress through these ways, especially watching Korean drama. 
     There are many goals that I want to achieve for this year. The most important goal is that I want to get all As for the subjects in this semester. I also want to get an overall excellent result in my foundation course in order to get the scholarship for my degree. In this way, I can reduce the burden of my parents effectively. Moreover, I have the desire to improve my writing skill as it is very important for my career in the future.
     I feel like writing is the most efficient way to express our feeling and opinion about a certain topic to others. Furthermore, we are able to perform well  for the subjects that need good writing skill, like English Language Skills. The improve of writing skill will also improve the communication skill with others. This is because writing is one of the ways to communicate with others effectively.
     Therefore, it is necessarily for me to improve my writing skill in this semester. I hope that I will be able to write essays with more vocabularies by reading more storybooks. That is all about the goals that I want to succeed in this semester.     
       
     

1 comment: